Louise Lyus is a Body Control Certified Pilates teacher and a functional movement enthusiast, who has been successfully teaching Pilates classes to all abilities for 3 years and has been practicing Pilates for over 10 years. Louise is the founder of Mindful Movement, a Pilates movement studio in beautiful rural Mid Devon.
So, what exactly is Mindful Movement? Put simply, it is a smarter way of moving. It is Pilates inspired movement performed with an awareness of how each movement or exercise is useful or functional to you. Mindful Movement is about training your body to move optimally through both your athletic pursuits and in your day-to-day life.
- Active IQ - Complete Mat Pilates Diploma - Jan 2014
- VTCT - Level 3 Award in Designing Physical Activity Programmes for Antenatal & Postnatal Clients - June 2014
- Active IQ - Pilates & Small Equipment - June 2014
- Body Control Pilates - Matwork - Jan 2016
- EFA Training Limited - Emergency First Aid at Work - Feb 2016
- Liz Chandler - Better Health for Better Bones - June 2016
- Body Control Pilates - Intermediate Matwork - July 2016
- Gary Carter - Anatomy & Myofascial Movement - Ongoing